Old, drunk men are callow and clueless. Imagine a camel. Imagine a camel riding a unicycle with a "hand" waving a drink and a strangely parched and thirsty aura about him. That is what old, drunk men look and act like.
A few days ago, while working at Lone Star Park, I was forced to endure the painfully agonizing and continuous encounter with an overly inebriated, forty year old man, who thought I was the "sweetest thing" and whose goal it was to "pick me up". No matter how many times I told him how young I was and that my MOM would have to hand him the infamous beverage, for I am underage, he repeatedly returned for more beer, trying to get the lucky "goal" of "scoring" my number.
Moral of the story? Don't drink, you just look that much more pathetic.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment