Sunday, May 25, 2008
I Want Fruit
How many times have you craved fruit? Do you crave fruit at all? Well, I do, and it's leading me to a maniac rage. I dream about fruit, I salivate fruit, I want fruit. Okay, so maybe not THAT extreme, but you get my point right? You see, every Christmas, my family pigs out on an abnormal amount of chocolate, and the following weeks are torture. Coming home from school, the first thing I think about is chocolate. In order to counter-balance this phenomenon, I force myself to eat fruit rather than chocolate or sweets whenever I get a craving, but then I get hooked on fruit, causing an endless cycle of suffering. Why? Because my family is anti-fruit the way that I'm anti-soda, meaning we have no fruit, usually. Now, we do have vegetables from time to time, but for the most part, I'd rather have fruit. Kiwis, Star Fruit, Tangerines, Cherries, and Tomatoes! Yes, tomatoes. My first and only love. I eat them like apples and I eat them quite often. Once, I ate twenty three tomatoes in three days. My parents were convinced I was causing myself bodily damage in an OD fashion, and they weren't able to supply enough tomaotes for our soups and cookouts...so they bought them less often and kept the secrecy of them being purchased. :( . Once, I had my mom go get carrots at twelve thirty in the morning because I was craving them so bad. But I remain an avid fruit lover, true and proud! Except for apples, which I consider a vegetable and a disgrace to the fruit tribe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment